The following information is included in every package.
Unpack Plants Immediately
- Use caution to avoid breaking leaves; beware of any cacti or other prickly plants.
- The crinkle paper and carboard packing materials are recyclable.
- Loose soil on the foliage can easily be removed with a light brushing or watering.
- Any stretched or faded plants will recover when gradually transitioned into brighter light.
- Unwanted leaves can simply be pulled off at any time.
- If pots came in a plastic carrier tray, remove pots from tray within a few days.
- Plants can be planted immediately or left to grow in their original plastic pots up to 2-4 weeks.
Water if Soil is Dry
- Drench from above in the sink or with garden hose.
- Tilt gently to remove droplets from leaves.
- Allow container to drain completely.
Protect from Heavy Rain, Extreme Temperatures, and Full Sun (in Summer)
- Give plants 4-7 days to recover from shipping in a bright indoor location or outdoors in part / filtered sun.
- If planting in full sun in summer, keep outdoors in part / filtered sun for up to 2 weeks before transitioning to full sun. More info
- Place succulents in a sunny location or under a grow light.
- Stretching, greening, and fading may occur if plants do not receive enough light.
- Hardy succulents grow best outdoors; soft succulents grow well outdoors in summer or year-round in warm climates.
- Tags include hardiness rating; refer to our website for recommended light conditions.